07 April 2008

Bookmarks, Bookmarks & Trainings, Trainings

Don't forget to mail me your request for free promotional bookmarks, created by OverDrive. They are, in my humble opinion, rather sharp, and can be yours for the small, small cost of sending me postage. See here for the original post, listing the costs:

http://vtaudiobooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/promotional-materials-and-more.html

Also, don't forget about the troubleshooting trainings, this next Monday, April 14, at 10am, the next Tuesday, April 15, at 10am, and the following Monday, April 21, at 10am and 2pm. As with our Digital Library 101 training, these trainings will be conducted using ReadyTalk, so you can participate in the trainings anywhere you can be on the phone and online at the same time (or try using Skype to phone in, which is what I do).

You do not need to register for these trainings -- just call in. If you need the log in information and the phone number again, please let me know, and I will send it out to you.

No comments: