As with anything, Listen Up! Vermont would not be where it is today without the support, work, and faith of all those involved:
- my fellow GMLC Board of Directors, Judah Hamer and Lucinda Walker;
- the excellent selection committee of Maria Forman, Jeremy Green, Nancy Kerwin, and Joan Lajoie;
- David Clark, for the snappy name of Listen Up! Vermont;
- Chris Kirby, for all his behind-the-scenes work getting us up and running;
- everyone at OverDrive, for giving us a quality product and a great deal of support and training on what is, for them, likely a very small budget;
- and, last but certainly not least, all those libraries who came to our original few meetings, and took the plunge, giving money to this new and untested venture.