Here's the question:
I'm am getting the following error message [when I attempt a download]:
Error OXCOOD2728 A security upgrade is required to perform the operation on this file.
Here's the response:
Ask the patron to verify that the date/time is correct on their computer. Next, please ask your patron to follow the steps below to remove the title and empty their temporary internet files:
1. Delete the title from the OverDrive Media Console.
2. In Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options.
3. On the 'General' tab, in the 'Temporary Internet Files' section, click the 'Delete Files' button.
4. Check the 'Delete all offline content' checkbox.
5. Click 'OK'.
Next, please ask them to change the ODM file associations by following the steps below:
1. In My Computer or Windows Explorer, go to Tools > Folder Options.
2. Select the 'File Types' tab.
3. Scroll down to the 'ODM' file type.
4. Make sure that the extension is set to open with OverDrive Media Console. If it is not, click the 'Change' button and select OverDrive Media Console.
5. Click 'OK' as needed to save the changes and exit the open windows.
6. Go to the library website and download the book again.