- Collection Checklist: 10 Steps to a Successful Download Collection
- Digital Library 101: Browse, Check Out, and Download!
- Patron Support: Become an OverDrive Download Library Specialist
- Community Outreach: Introduce New Patrons to Download Media
- Real-Time Reports: Size-up Success... and Stay on Track
Our participants will likely find the Digital Library 101, Patron Support, Community Outreach, and Real-Time Reports classes to be the most useful -- have your staff or teachers take Digital Library 101 to grasp the basics, and brush up on your skills with the other three. The press release also has the following mysterious line: "Plus, don't miss what's new for your download library!" Maybe an intro to mp3 files?
The best news? We can win a prize -- content credit! -- for participation. The winner in each category will be selected based on number of courses attended and percentage of staff participating. Let's try for that Consortia prize!
That means sign up! You can do so here:
08 September 08 note: Thanks to Marsha Middleton for letting me know that many of the courses, and their sessions, are waiting list only. I'll find out how the waiting list works; unfortunately, Digital Library 101 is the only course I didn't sign up for! If you're interested in one of the other sessions, let me know, as I am participating. Stephanie