Your library's staff is the first stop for tech support questions on the projects you participate in, whether it is one of our downloadable audio projects or our latest project getting underway, the Mango Language learning database. Your library is responsible for attending the trainings our vendors offer, and for having your staff try, at least once, each service. The overwhelming majority of questions you receive from patrons on these projects are questions you can easily answer with a little experience of the program and the process.
If you're still stumped, we do have some further help. You may send us an email to the appropriate email below -- but know that we will expect you to have tried to solve the problem yourself. These project emails are manned by volunteers; let's be sure we are valuing their time as highly as possible.
- Listen Up! Vermont (for second-tier support questions, purchase suggestions, or with questions on joining outside of advertised enrollment periods): vtaudiobooks[at]gmail.com
- Recorded Books membership questions: vtaudiobooks[at]gmail.com; technical support questions may go directly to Recorded Books at 1.800/848.5800, and other questions to Joe Levy at jlevy[at]recordedbooks.com
- Technical membership questions, such as questions about EZProxy (the software we use to log in) set up: gmlcvttech[at]gmail.com
Please note: this email is NOT for tech support questions relating to our projects
- vokal, the Vermont Koha Project: vermontkohaproject[at]gmail.com
- GMLC Board of Directors: gmlcvtboard[at]gmail.com
- Questions about GMLC billing: gmlcvt[at]gmail.com