22 December 2010

Listen Up! Vermont hands on training

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I will be doing a hands-on introductory training on OverDrive at the Hartland Public Library on Thursday, December 30 at 9 AM. (This is not in place of OverDrive's training which is highly recommended for all staff of participating libraries.) I will be covering the download process for both e-books and audiobooks on the library's projector screen in the community room and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please let me know if you can attend, and if you can think of any questions or topics you would like to see covered that would be great as I will have more time to research them. Please bear in mind that there is space for about 10 people so first come first serve!


VF
vtaudiobooks@gmail.com

No comments: